Whether you are watching a game at home with a few friends, planning a casual dinner party or simply looking for cooking inspiration, these recipes are made for you! These tasty seafood snacks are easy to make and use some of our favourite fish & seafood such as lobster, salmon or crab. Don’t hesitate to swap ingredients to suit your preferences, why not try monkfish, tuna or prawns?
Lobster Nachos Recipe
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup very thinly sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander, divided
- 1 3/4 cups pepper-Jack cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 cup evaporated low-fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 340g corn tortilla chips
- 340g cooked lobster meat, roughly chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- Toss together tomato, radishes, onion, oil, lime juice, vinegar, and 1/4 cup of the coriander in a bowl.
- Place cheese in a medium saucepan. Sprinkle with cornflour; toss to combine. Add evaporated milk. Cook over medium-low, whisking often, until cheese melts and mixture thickens, 4 to 8 minutes. Whisk in salt.
- Arrange tortilla chips in a single layer on a large serving platter. Drain tomato mixture; discard liquid. Top chips evenly with drained tomato mixture, lobster, and avocado. Drizzle evenly with cheese sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup coriander.
Crab & Mozzarella Pizza
- 500g fresh pizza dough
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 250g cooked crab meat
- 2 x 250g mozzarella balls, drained, torn
- 4 preserved lemon quarters, white pith and flesh removed, zest thinly sliced
- 60g basil leaves
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place 2 large baking trays in the oven and preheat the oven to 220°C. Divide pizza dough in two, roll into two 30cm bases. Place each base on a piece of baking paper and prick all over with a fork.
Transfer to preheated trays and bake for 5 minutes or until crisp. Remove from oven and spread over pesto. Scatter with crab and mozzarella, return to oven and bake for a further 5 minutes or until the base is crisp and cheese is melted.
- Scatter with preserved lemon and torn basil leaves, squeeze over lemon juice and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil to serve.
Salmon BLT Sliders Recipe
- 450g salmon fillets
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 slices bacon, cut into thirds
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chipotle peppers, in adobo sauce
- 4 slider buns, split, toasted, for serving
- 2 cups salad mix, for serving
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced, for serving
- Preheat oven to the grill setting. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut salmon into square pieces that fit the slider buns; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place salmon fillets on prepared baking dish and grill until pink, about 5 minutes. Gently flip and grill until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 5 minutes.
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and chipotle peppers.
- Serve salmon on rolls with bacon, salad mix, tomatoes and chipotle mayonnaise.
Get all the fish & seafood you need for these recipes and more! Vacuum packed and easily freezable, we can deliver fresh fish right to your door!